Username :     
password :  
I lost my password  |  Register  |   | 
Home   Presets   Search   Medias   Download   Support     Contact

Vox AD212 for Sale

A place for you to advertise any of your guitars, amps, pedals etc, or find some gear that you need! (Private sellers/buyers only - not trade!)

Moderators: Voxman, laurent_56

Vox AD212 for Sale

Postby bruger » 19 Jul 2010, 22:30

Flower Mound Texas. contact bruger@verizon.net

It has never left my home and is perfect condition. I would like $375 for the cabinet. The expansion cabinet (AD212 new was 499 current resale is $425 and is almost impossible to find)
The AD212 speaker cabinet was designed to match the Vox Valvetronix AD60VTH and AD120VTH amp heads. These AD212 cabinets were constructed of baltic birch plywood in the United States by a Vox sub contractor.

The AD212 cabinet offered four speaker input jacks, allowing stereo 8 ohm, mono 4 ohm, or mono 16 ohms connections.

The power handling capacity of the AD212 enclosure was 80 watts RMS per side in stereo or 160 watts in mono.

The sealed back enclosure had two front mounted Celestion Vox neodynium magnet "Neo Dog" 12" speakers.

The Celestion/Vox "Neo Dog" 12 inch speaker featured a neodymium magnet structure. The incredible magnetic properties of neodymium magnets mean that only a small amount of material is needed to produce the same flux as a much larger ceramic magnet structure. This offers a drastic savings in weight. The "Neo Dog" speaker weighs approximately one half of the weight of an average guitar speaker.

Pictures at
http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/msg/1835600371.html
bruger

Return to Musical instruments & equipment wanted or for sale